21ST MARCH 2024 | IN-PERSON EVENT IN GRAND HOTEL | OSLO, NORWAY
The Chief BI Officer tpo33 is tailor-made for every practitioner or organization working with or interested in learning how to maximize the ROI of their BI initiatives and function. The event is created for Chief BI and Analytics Officers, or senior managers who are leading the BI and Analytics initiative and strategy in their organization, in a new immersive knowledge-sharing environment to exchange ideas and experience on how to set and manage enterprise BI strategy, function, and road-map to increase function efficiency, enable scalability and provide business value and ROI across the organization.
The tickets are not applicable for Vendors, Consultants and Technology providers. For more info please contact our Sales Director : firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending you will learn how to:
- Increase efficiency, productivity and ROI of your BI function
- Learn how AI is transforming BI landscapes, enabling more efficient data integration and analysis
- Utilize cutting-edge AI tools for real-time analytics, offering the potential to significantly enhance decision-making processes
- Apply agile methodologies to your AI/Bl projects to deeply empower teams and cultivate responsibility.
- Improving data quality and trust in AI-powered BI systems, offering practical skills that can be applied directly in your organization.
- Secure continuous delivery and track the value-added to the business.
Price is without VAT
1. According to the Swedish Tax Regulation (dnr 131 209264316/111), international customers are not obliged to pay VAT for attending conferences in Sweden. However, delegates based in an EU country is requested to provide their organization VAT number according to the Swedish tax agency. VAT still applies for Swedish customers.
All payments processed by CC will receive a CC receipt to reimburse the amount from their accounting department.
2. Due to limitation of the seats available for this type of event and the interactive format of it, please be advised that when registering to this event, your attendance will be accounted for and expected, and therefore mandatory. Please read the Terms and Conditions before registering.
3. The event is not applicable for any solution or service providers of data management, analytics or AI technologies or services or similar.
Looking forward seeing you at the event.